Because if you don’t, I will end up overspending and will likely have to buy more moving boxes. No bueno.
I was thinking I’d make a list of the top ten books I really, really want to read, and then maybe only buy the first five I find, or buy as many as I can until I hit $20. To make things interesting, I’m going to fill up five of the slots with things on my TRL, but I want YOU to help me come up with the other five by telling me the first book you’d try to find at a book sale.
Here’s my list so far (in no particular order):
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
- Crowfall by Shanta Gokhale
- Man Tiger by Eka Kurniawan
- In the Country: Stories by Mia Alvar
- The Star Side of Bird Hill by Naomi Jackson
P.S. Is anyone else gonna try to make it over to HPB this weekend?